The hottest Summer accessory? Your shoulders…
Spring is here and as the weather starts to warm up, we can start showing a little more skin. And whats the hottest skin to show this season? Your shoulders. Off the shoulders dresses and tops are trending massively! From bodycons, to full, structured shapes, to light-weight and floaty, to one-shoulder, this trend is everywhere at the moment!
This sexy, but appropriate, section of skin is a lot less obvious than the plunging necklines and tummy baring crops of today and a lot more stylish. Amazingly flattering to all body shapes, appropriate for most ages and can be worn almost anywhere (think bbq’s, nights out, in a creative office, lunch with gf’s etc) this style is a winner. As a basic rule, however, I suggest heavy fabrics for evening wear (or cooler temperatures) and light-weight, colourful fabrics for casual wear.
Off the shoulder items allows you to expose flashes of skin with going OTT and are perfect for these up-and-down temperatures of Spring. So start baring your shoulders and get on this versatile trend now!
Enjoy these 10 items to get your shoulders seen:
1. Supre Off the Shoulder Crop Top black/white $15 // Shop this now
2. MISSGUIDED Rorry Bardot Bodycon Dress Black $19.98 // Shop this now
3. BooHoo Mary Off The Shoulder Frill Top Blue or Black $24 // Shop this now
4. Little Lace Ada Maxi Dress Grey $59 // Shop this now
5. BooHoo Helki Frill Off the Shoulder Scuba Jumpsuit $40 // Shop this now
6. ASOS Top with Off Shoulder $15.21 // Shop this now
7. MISSGUIDED Erisha Cream Off Shoulder Cropped Jumper $25.98 // Shop this now
8. ASOS Oh My Love Scuba Off Shoulder Midi Dress $20.91 // Shop this now
9. ASOS PETITE 90’s Crop Top With Off the Shoulder Detail $15.21 // Shop this now
10. Little Lace Carlie Off the Shoulder Top Black $79 // Shop this now
Check out the homepage www.bonniediaries.com for more trend inspiration!