Summer bodies are made in Winter…
We all know the old line “Summer bodies are made in Winter”… The sad thing is it’s true.
I’m one month into my own “Summer’s Coming” campaign and have found some inspiration (in the form of clothes) to keep me going.
Whether you be outdoorsie or more gym-inclined, I’ve found some killer, affordable sportswear that will make you want to get your body moving ASAP! So don these beauties, brave the cold and get-going!
1. H&M Sports Top $14.95 // Shop this now
- Cool print, not too tight + racer back for extra sportiness!
2. Cotton On Body Attack Crop Top $19.95 (or 2 for $30 sale on now) // Shop this now
- For everyday gym wear.
3. Nike Pro Bra (via The Iconic) $40 // Shop this now
- For when you’re abs are hard as rock and you’re ready to show them off!
- Inject some fun into your workout
5. Cotton On Printed Active Muscle $19.95 (or 2 for $30 sale on now) // Shop this now
- Loose fitting, aerated, fashionista related slogans? I’m in.
6. Nike Pro 3″ Shorts (via The Iconic) $40 // Shop this now
- Again, for when your ready to flaunt those hard working legs, in the most chic way possible.
7. Cotton On Printed Core Capri $29.95 // Shop this now
- Bootcamp training calls for bootcamp dressing!
8. H&M Running Tights $39.95 // Shop this now
- Everyday black leggings. Also perfect for weekend errands and coffee drinking.
- Super comfy, perfect for yoga. And lounging.
10. Lorna Jane Lynelle Jacket $40 (on sale) // Shop this now
- Because it’s on sale- the only time I’d buy it. And for warmth I guess.